121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
So far available

Me...
Ashley...
ColineHm1... Maybe

Will update this when more people are available and we can arrange a date out the two then:highfive:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Them am thinking of doing the 85 mile drive after the show finishes to London stay there the night then explore it durin. The day then head up at night :)[/QUOTE

Have you got tickets already mate? Might see my mate an see if he is actually up for it ha

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
not bought my tickets yet im skint just now but will be purchasing them in 2 weeks when i get my big pay haha and will be good mate, just trying to get all the prices and routes and all that set out and all the info need ect will have threads up in all regionals with times and points of pick ups and toilet stops ect in the next month

Them am thinking of doing the 85 mile drive after the show finishes to London stay there the night then explore it durin. The day then head up at night :)[/QUOTE

Have you got tickets already mate? Might see my mate an see if he is actually up for it ha

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah would be good if there is enough people up for it. I don't mind driving a distance too all to put a face to a name

sent from my anus

·
Registered
100 Posts
Trax - No

Meet - Maybe.

I'm off from 11th of July until the 29th but i'm away on holiday from the 12th till early morning on the 20th.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts