Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

Following the recent service on my Corsa D (2014) the garage informed me that there was a leak on the screen wash system. He found that a elbow pipe had split and was the cause of the leak, unfortunately he couldn't get hold of spare part.

Does anyone have any details of this part (diagrams, part number, pictures, how to's) etc so I can look at replacing this part myself.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
436 Posts
Morning all,

Following the recent service on my Corsa D (2014) the garage informed me that there was a leak on the screen wash system. He found that a elbow pipe had split and was the cause of the leak, unfortunately he couldn't get hold of spare part.

Does anyone have any details of this part (diagrams, part number, pictures, how to's) etc so I can look at replacing this part myself.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Adam
Hey Adam

This is tje part you are after as the same thing happened to my corsa. Type it in on ebay / amazon. Its simple to change but sure to soak in in wd40 alot, as i just tried to pull mine off (which your meant to do) but it also took out the rubber O ring from the water hise pipe that i could not get back in. Luckily i have a set of assorted O rings, it leaks alittle bit as had to use more than one but compared to the split elbow its day amd night. Easiet way os to jack up passenger side of the car and remove the front passenger wheel. Remove the wheel archand you can get to it from there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts