Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Dont look comfortable enough to me, For the driving i will be doing when i start i need comfort over looks really, But they look good yeh.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Astra vxr seats i found were amazingly comfortable, Wouldnt mind some of them haha, Think they could be fitted??? Or maybe a little modifying may be needed?

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Astra vxr seats i found were amazingly comfortable, Wouldnt mind some of them haha, Think they could be fitted??? Or maybe a little modifying may be needed?
Not sure mate

I was thinking about that myself but the Corsa VXR seats and no doubt VX would charge an arm and a leg to do it! lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Halfords at silverlink retail park near wallsend have a few setup as seats for waiting customers and just for anyone to sit and stuff, I had a sit and found them rigid and not so ergonomically friendly:(,

Edit: Think they were cobras or something???

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look arlight.

I think in some big Halfords stores, they have seats on display, so you can test them out, don't they? Always worth a shot, to see if they're comfy, or not.
Halfords at silverlink retail park near wallsend have a few setup as seats for waiting customers and just for anyone to sit and stuff, I had a sit and found them rigid and not so ergonomically friendly:(,

Edit: Think they were cobras or something???
The Halfords at the Arnison Centre in Durham have them on show too.

The Falkirk one isnt that big. Stirling is quite big though so will ehad through there and see. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
yeah the standards are comfy, plus they have airbags in so changing them will effect your insurance and warrenty

1 - 20 of 22 Posts