Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
you normally ask them to pay you a £100 deposit or whatever amount you want. You then only have to pay them a % of the £100 not the £5500, they then just need to pay you the remainder of the money in cash or bank transfer when you exchange the car/money

·
Registered
635 Posts
yes correct, however if you click the link above then ebay only take £35 for a final sale so you may aswell list it for the full price, just make sure if the person buying is using paypal that he adds the fees on

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Cars should be listed as classified ads. and you shouldn't be charge final value fee. but from experience, ebay is not the best place to advertise a car on. Auto trader is miles better

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Auto trader was terrible for me took 60 quid off me and the only people who got in touch where fraudsters

Sent from Cadbury world

·
Registered
101 Posts
Agreed! Classified ad on eBay are good.

Sent from a monkey in a lab using Tapatalk
Also agree - autotrader is terrible now. Last 2 cars on autotrader with marginal interest - on ebay and sold within 2 days!! Also don't forget gumtree as free.

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Yes autotrader is absolutely shocking! Had 4 people emailing me askin me to pay for the car to be shiped over to Spain, Nigeria, Australia.. All over the place haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts