Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Few of you may know ive wanted a S3 for a good 18 months.
I started searching for one the start of September. When i originally started i just wanted a bog standard prefacelift S3.
After a fair bit of researching and trying a few out i decided that I wanted to go a bit more upmarket.

The spec I wanted was pretty ****ing hard to find so i made a competition of it, even though i had a long list of sites i was checking twice a day :lol:
http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?469514-Find-me-a-new-car-and-win-a-cash-prize-!&highlight=

Finally the start of this week my dad comes running upstaurs with Laptop in hand with a S3 that had just been listed on the net and it had the perfect spec.
2 days later I managed to get down to the garage in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (250mile one way) and eveyrthing ticked my boxes and put a deposit on it :)

Here she is:

The spec has every optional bar one or two !
  • Dolphin Grey (Rare as rocking horse **** on S3's)
  • 58 plate with 43K on the clock FASH
  • Audi Media system
  • Full Bose speaker system
  • Flat bottom steering wheel
  • Recaro wingback's - found mainly in the B7 RS4. These were a 3.5k optional when new ! The main reason i wanted this car.
  • DRL's
  • Loads of other **** i cant think of!
Im picking the car up on the 15th, should be a sweet journey! Driving the corsa now feels so so slow. But i will be keeping it as a daily :)

Thats all for now, Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely car mate! Glad you found one in the end haha
Thanks very much !It felt like it was never going to happen, when i'd been checking the web twice a day for 2 months haha

Glad you found one with the options you wanted mate that's the first s3 I've seen in that colour looks really well
Cheers Joe ! There aren't many of them knocking about in Grey especially the facelift models !

I'm after one of these next, looks gorgeous mate, even better with the black edition grill ;)
I would definitely recommend one (But i would say that :p ) Not paticuarly taken on the BE grill, ill be buying an RS3 grill soon ;)

Very nice mate! :)
Cheers Ollie ;)

Very nice matey :) any plans ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Grant!
Yeah i have a few ideas.
My girlfriends already bought me one or two bits for xmas as she knew eventually id be buying one.
Aswell i fancy an RS3 grill.
Heko's
Wrapping a few parts gloss black
Probably put my sub in in boot :)
Lowering
BBS LM's
Get my plate on it
Mods to support 360bhp :p

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got there in the end and a quality example and low Millage. Patience paid off.
indeed evetually, 2 months isnt to bad ive heard of people waiting alot longer to find this spec !
But when its yourself its grim. And your thinking shall i sack it off and get something else like a evo, rs4 , s2k :lol:

Wow that's epic:D

Really rare that in that colour!

Chuffed for Ya
Thanks sion!

Yep you dont come across many dolphin greys :ninja:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the car home on saturday. What a machine.

Been doing some reasearch. Still cant see any tutorials on how to remove tge wiper and the motor. Im off work in a few weeks time so i will investigate then.<br /><br />Today i had a play and put these on the rear of the buckets. <br />
<br />But i wasnt happy with how thet sat as the curvuture on the rear of the seats caused alot of bubbles and creases :/ they were also on the large side :p<br />So there off and some smaller ones are getting made up :) <br /><br />Gave the car its first clean. <br />Therefore some generic snowfoam photos :)
<br />
<br />For some weird reason i didnt actually take any pictures after :p<br />But heres one of the corsa feeling sorry for itself
<br /><br />Thats it for now. I promise it will get more interesting :p<br/>

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Pictures don't work mate.

Can't believe Cet has bought you some mods already she's epic! Saw the pic on Insta too it's gorgeous. It needs a Miltek!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pictures don't work mate.

Can't believe Cet has bought you some mods already she's epic! Saw the pic on Insta too it's gorgeous. It needs a Miltek!
Weird there working on my phone on its browser. Ill double check on pc later :)

Yeah shes a legend :) i will have to wait until Christmas though. When i also have a go pro on the way ;)

Thanks alot im very pleases with sven :)

I do want to get mods flowing but will take a while as parts are far from cheap :lol:

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Weird there working on my phone on its browser. Ill double check on pc later :)

Yeah shes a legend :) i will have to wait until Christmas though. When i also have a go pro on the way ;)

Thanks alot im very pleases with sven :)

I do want to get mods flowing but will take a while as parts are far from cheap :lol:
Ahh they work now mate! Absolutely love the car, your dad pleased?? What's happening to the C now then?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts