Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Looks really smart.
Much appreicated !

Can't help but think this needs graphite wheels ::p:.
Screw Graphite , Im going full retard and going for GOLD :love:

Heres a few choices

1. BBS LM -dream wheels but around 2k if i can find a set in 18 - 5 x112

2. BBS Audi Speedlines - Nice set all refurbed about 1k -realistic choice

3. BBS CH - probably be about a grand - obviously will be gold and a nice wide set !

Suppose it depends how low i go aswell with what i can pull of.
First 2 will need a fair bit of lows where the third a bit more racecar and will be good with a higher ride height

·
Feature Car Organiser
6,377 Posts
Much appreicated !

Heres a few choices

3. BBS CH - probably be about a grand - obviously will be gold and a nice wide set !

First 2 will need a fair bit of lows where the third a bit more racecar and will be good with a higher ride height
Like all 3:(

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Much appreicated !

Heres a few choices

3rd ones are sweet. The cars looking boss pal! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Been very quiet on here recently and manly mooching around. Since my last progress post somewhat has changed.
The car has needed a clutch for a while, therefore a SACHS clutch was fitted after my holiday in Septmeber.
I have also been suffering with a missfire on idle for about 5 months. That was finally fixed by replacing the inlet diaphragm After alot of other parts being fitted beforehand like boost solenoid. :sadlike: (Luckily fixed on my warranty)

Then came my MOT everything was golden apart from finding my car had a cracked coilsrping. God knows how long its been like that for:scared2:
I had a service at the same time, all parts supplied by @mjr901 :salute:

Now the cars running sweet i've had a spare few ££ which has allowed me to buy a few goodies.
Again BIG thanks to @mjr901 901 for supplying the TTS engine covers and the extremley rare screws required :witless:

I've now had the revo fitted along with a few other bits, thanks to a mate !

I really rate the REVO CAI, Fitting wasnt bad, but a little fiddly. Ive had it on for a few hundrerd miles. Has a real nice sound to it, has a bit of chatter from time to time :witless: I will get out over christmas with my go pro and get a decent video.
I am also planning on fitting the forge DV over christmas :)

Early next year i plan on getting my diffuser warped gloss black, heres a cheeky mock up :)

And in the meantime im on the lookout for a non res turboback exhaust.
Im either after a millitek or BCS system. Just see what pops up on the used market !

Thanks for reading !

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thank you very much, even standard I think these cars are pretty aesthetically pleasing :)

I love the car, it's has the full package for me. Although I have had times this year when I've thought, what the **** an I doing as it hasn't been a cheap year in Maintenence/repairs. But I think I've tidied the car up since ownership. And fingers crossed it doesn't need much doing to it for a good while :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Little mod this evening.
I could justify the cost or the potential risk of the Auto OSIR footrest not fitting.
So i bought this one off eBay for no more then 12quid. It requires a little DIY to get it to fit. but not a bad result,
May look at getting some smaller headed screws on there before long.

P.S Please excuse the mess.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Heres a cheeky vid of the intake.
[video]http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/c...C6-91D2-71AC33098E00_zpszsoiroaf.mp4.html?o=0[/video]

I managed to grab these 18" BBS Audi speedlines yesterday for an absoloute steal. They will need a refurb mind. But still these were extremley cheap, ive seen them go for double what i paid !

I was intending on perhaps a colour change anyway, so i did a little photoshop.

Think ill probably go for a light polished silver. Although the devil inside me says go GOLD !!

Also i bought a Audi S3 8V gearknob. Really pleased with it ! Although wasnt as straight forward as i first imagined. Although thanks to the help of @<b><u><a href="http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/member.php?u=15028" target="_blank">Nik</a></u></b> keaspholm I finally got it on !

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hi Everyone. few changes recently.
Start of January i went to fit my Forge DV to find a lot of parts were missing. A couple of calls to forge and a few quid lighter it's all now plumbed in. I love the sound of it, chatters all the time. unsure of any gain right now. But hopefully will help when it comes to remapping.
Vids of the DV below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBqgWmRs8z9/?taken-by=will.sheridan
http://vid1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/corsasheridan/A8C0DDB9-CB70-4D24-BD96-F1605E6C5BA6_zps4krbpuri.mp4

While i was at my mates having it fitted. I also had coming home lights activated via VAGCOM. I haven't stopped playing with these since haha (Link below, i can't embed it for some reason)
http://iconosquare.com/p/1163665752812932249_7653314#sthash.aIHBunMS.dpuf

The last few weeks I've been hunting for a turbo back exhaust. Took a little longer then i thought on the used market for something decent to appear, and a decent helpful seller to go along with it too! I bought it off a forum member on here on thursday and by friday morning while getting ready to go to work, it was here !
Full 3" Milltek Turboback 200 cell sports cat. this should be going on at some point next week.

I will be looking at getting aHPFP next month and then get it booked into R TECH for a stage 2+ Map :)
My wheels are slowly coming along, there in a real state and taking a lot more prep then what we first imagined.

thanks for looking

·
Registered
451 Posts
how much was paint correction fi you don't mind?

also I like s3s, not surre about the colour, wind deflectors or the new wheels, prefer the old wheels myself. lol

I thought the RS3 was the shape after this? eg this ones top model was a s3? always liked them though. interios especially.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts