Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to get in contact with him about re booking the free event that santapod have offered after TFS was a bit of a wet wash out lol have tried to PM him but it dont seem like he is very active and was wondering if anyone could pm me his mobile number as id like to get the free event ( god of the pod) any help would be nice :D cheers!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All you need to do is take you ticket that you had for tfs and use it there don't you
phoned santapod and they said if i booked in advance which i did threw CDUK then they need si address and details as it is his name on the ticket and not mine so no record will be had of me purchasing it...

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
From the website

However, as a gesture of goodwill, Santa Pod has decided to offer all ticket holders a free return visit to Santa Pod this year with a choice of 3 forthcoming events. We will throw open the doors to either The Street Nationals (May 11th/12th) or God of the Pod (Sat Aug 17th) or JapShow Finale (Sept 28th/29th). Club areas will made be available at Street Nationals on a first come first served basis.

Advance ticket holders from The Fast Show should register for their free tickets by contacting the Box Office directly on (01234) 782828 to reserve tickets. Gate ticket holders should hold on to their Fast Show tickets and present them at any of the offered events on arrival.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Best bet is to PM him and also a member of Admin, as they may have a contact number for him so they could get in contact.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts