Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
That's pretty dear dont think anyone eles charges that much me, stampede and Crazyleds are cheaper unless stampede travels then I think it almost that much but that's cause he travels far distances I was doing them for £100

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
That's pretty dear dont think anyone eles charges that much me, stampede and Crazyleds are cheaper unless stampede travels then I think it almost that much but that's cause he travels far distances I was doing them for £100
Oh right, I was told the average was about £140, I didn't want to undercut anyone so that's why I said the same.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi guy's just a quick update. I am still offering SMD conversions and have completed quite a few now. I will convert everything in the car for £130.00. (CD30, info display, speedo display and clocks, steering controls, lighting controls, window controls, heating controls and buttons).

Below is an example of a VXR I did in green not too long back. He also had a custom head unit which I also converted for him. Please note that I will convert any car not just Corsa's, I will just need to have a look at the car a week in advanced to see which LED's are required.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That doesn't seem like half a bad idea. A Raspberry Pi would be mint because it has all inputs and outputs and it can have a USB as a storage medium. Made me set on that idea now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Only one problem. Stereo volume controls, would be hard to change the volume while driving.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Could code in a scroller wheel with Python

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Managed to finish my own car at the weekend. Looks so fresh. I have gone for white with a little blue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ya
I'm trying to do a full smd covertion myself have done the windows, steering wheel, headlight controls and the speedo I was wondering if u know of a fourum on here or if u could explain how to get the gid display out and change the smds in there ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey mate, I want everything inside done! Fed up of this nasty orange... £130 for full interior fitted right? Including cd30 and the screen on top of the dash, mfd is it...? How long would it take to do? Just a day trip?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hey mate, I want everything inside done! Fed up of this nasty orange... £130 for full interior fitted right? Including cd30 and the screen on top of the dash, mfd is it...? How long would it take to do? Just a day trip?
Hi mate. Yes thats the one. Day trip would do it. Takes about 4-6 hours depending on any issues.
Go to www.Facebook.com/CrazyCarModsCom and drop me a message on there. I'm not on here very often.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
799 Posts
Do you think you can ship me some steering wheel controls (just need the pcb boards with the converted smds not the whole unit) ad I messed mine up somehow.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Do you think you can ship me some steering wheel controls (just need the pcb boards with the converted smds not the whole unit) ad I messed mine up somehow.
Hello. No I don't but if you ship me yours I'm sure I can fix them.

Go to www.Facebook.com/CrazyCarModsCom and drop me a message on there. I'm not on here very often.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello.

How you have changed the color of the a/c button , rear heater window button in white ?
Because inside they have a yellow plastic.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts