Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need some advice for the best snow foam? I have a Nilfisk c130 and have been using a proper lance etc, but the foam is very weak and runs off the car quickly. Looking around on youtube etc at some of the vids there seems to be some people using same lance as me but the foam is very thick and stays on much longer, I assume it's my not so good foam wash I have, either that or my lance and bottle are no good!! Thought I would ask around about the foam first to see if that helps, thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I personally have found magi foam from autobrite direct to be the best. it is a really dense foam that clings to your car for ages, I have left it to dwell for 30 mins in the past. However I have also found that the secret to a good foam is 1. the concentration level of foam, dont over dilute it with water & 2. the condition of the filter in the lance, it needs to be clear enough to draw a good amount of air in to produce the thick foam you want.

Heres a snap on my family car just to give you an idea of the foam it produces.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I personally have found magi foam from autobrite direct to be the best. it is a really dense foam that clings to your car for ages, I have left it to dwell for 30 mins in the past. However I have also found that the secret to a good foam is 1. the concentration level of foam, dont over dilute it with water & 2. the condition of the filter in the lance, it needs to be clear enough to draw a good amount of air in to produce the thick foam you want.

Heres a snap on my family car just to give you an idea of the foam it produces.

That's just the finish I am after, I have a feeling it's my snow foam itself as I have tried different dilutions, if not raining Sunday I will have another go, and also check the filter of lance just to make sure it's clear.

·
Registered
55 Posts
don't know which lance you have but there is an adjustment knob on the top to vary the thickness of the foam on the autobrite one.
what I do is use the Autobrite foam, about one inch in the bottle, couple of squirts of Megs Hyperwash & APC in as well, then top it up with warm water. Foam is really thick and clingy with this method as pictured above from Xboxman02.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't know which lance you have but there is an adjustment knob on the top to vary the thickness of the foam on the autobrite one.
what I do is use the Autobrite foam, about one inch in the bottle, couple of squirts of Megs Hyperwash & APC in as well, then top it up with warm water. Foam is really thick and clingy with this method as pictured above from Xboxman02.
My lance has the adjuster on top, turned right round to get max thickness, but not as thick as pic above so I reckon it's time for some better snow foam. On a sour note having cleaned it today I have noticed a small dent about the size of a 5p piece just above the passenger side rear wheel arch, looks like someone has opened their door into my car!!! :frown: Thing is I can notice it, so will now be looking to get it pro repaired, think I will have to try and park it with as big a gap as possible in works car park from now on!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
The chemical Guys no touch / Magifoam is the ones i use at the moment lots about as long as you have a HD Lance you will get a good powerful coverage

·
Registered
464 Posts
We stock
Magofoam original
Magifoam blue
Magifoam yellow

And are taking pre orders for new Magifoam green!

Pictures :-

Drop us a PM if your interested

·
Registered
464 Posts
The first picture was a Clio that was covered half in green and half blue magifoam hence the green/blue puddles on the floor

·
Registered
145 Posts
Really interested in this stuff now, never heard or used of it befor!

Literally just spray on car before hand and it will remove all dirt with just a simple soak, and pressure wash afterwards?

Do people really rate this then?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Still have to clean it after just a pre-wash, I used it once wouldn't say it was amazing but its definitely fun lol

And it gets the neighbours attention lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
If your using any of our snow foams we stock/sell you add 1 -1.5 inches to the snow foam bottle and top up with warm water.

Hope that helps

1 - 16 of 16 Posts