Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Sooooooo peed off with vauxhall, they rung today sayin the sxi i wanted has been discontinued and I wouldnt even get mine, i've got a choice of a 1.3 90 bhp or an sri replacement, which has no 0% on it.

Im gathering together info / evidence etc to insist on getting 0% finance on an sri, if i can get either model I may even change my mind and get the 1.6 turbo as im not having to get optional 17's, vxr kit etc!

Old man's been on the phone 2 vauxhall having a rant, saying he's the manager of a company who've bought 7 vans off them in the past 18 months and id placed an order for mine in mid may lol

First there was a delay, now this!

·
Registered
415 Posts
reading the post and under his user name i think he ordered an sxi with the 1.7 cdti engine

·
Registered
415 Posts
i think they have discontinued the sxi 1.7cdti so that they can launch the Sri 1.7 cdti

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ye 1.7 with vxr pack & 17's, im tryin 2 get a sri on 0% finance even thought their not advertised as it. If I get the chance i'll really push and get a 1.6 petrol sri, fook em lol. Like has been said they should honour my order, they had a £500 deposit and my c which they said was worth £4000 straight as a deposit!

·
Registered
36 Posts
so they are not making any more 1.7 CDTi corsa D's any more then? That seems stupid seen as its only been around for just over 6 months already. Will that make my car a special edition then haha

·
Registered
415 Posts
so they are not making any more 1.7 CDTi corsa D's any more then? That seems stupid seen as its only been around for just over 6 months already. Will that make my car a special edition then haha
they are still making the 1.7cdti just not in the sxi spec it will be in the sri spec

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ye hope so mate, think im pretty much in the same situation as jonny sxi, except he actually had his lol.

Like I say first they told me there'd be a four week delay then its been disconitnued. Worst thing is I dont even no what insurance group etc the 1.6 petrol sri is assuming they'l give me 0% on it.

Gonna ring them today and pretty much demand I get 0% because i've heard sooo many bad reports bout the 1.7cdti, gutted

·
Registered
258 Posts
as long as it was ordered before the 21st june mate it should be honoured. If they aint gona give you the SXi then the SRi should be given. They are a total balls

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
The 14th Of June,is When Vauxhall Told All The Dealers.if You Put In Your Order Before Then,ring Vauxhall C/service.01582 427200.

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
The Factory Is Just About To Close For 2 Weeks.my Wifes Car Will Be Made When The Start Up Again,then They Will Be Making 08 Spec Car's.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
rite have been on phone, apparently 1.7 sri is group 7 inurance and 1.6 petrol is group 13. Am I right in saying the sri comes standard with 17's and the vxr styling pack?

Oh and apparently the vauxhall computer had accepted my order of a 1.7 with vxr pack and 17's, and it was waiting to be built!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
rite have been on phone, apparently 1.7 sri is group 7 inurance and 1.6 petrol is group 13. Am I right in saying the sri comes standard with 17's and the vxr styling pack?

Oh and apparently the vauxhall computer had accepted my order of a 1.7 with vxr pack and 17's, and it was waiting to be built!
sorry to here about that mate

yes if i remember rite mate it does come with the styling pack and the 17's but not a 100% sure but if i was you if they say it doesn't i would tell them you whant it for free afther the cocked up you order

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just been told by the dealer that i've got a 1.7 sri on order :), very impressed by how the dealer has dealt with the problem, only thing is i've only ever seen pics of an sri, so hope it defo comes with the vxr styling pack & 17's!:\

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cant wait, looks good. The garage have told me that even if vauxhall dont give me a 0% deal they'l try and do me a 0% deal through the garage themselves, which is well promising!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts