Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics i took while i was away!.. ending up frying my clutch tryin to park on my dads VERTICAL drive tho :( stunk for AGES.. my poor baby D :(:( lol anyways, here you go..

Looking Down on Xenon Lights

On the Drive [Eventualy]

My Boot Neons without rear lights on

and a little experiment with Photoshop

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
why is the road so blue in the first pic??
looks like a pain in the arse to park on that drive.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I like ya photoshop like, Would have been better if you had left the car in its normal colour but keep the background b & w, Part that its mint:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like ya photoshop like, Would have been better if you had left the car in its normal colour but keep the background b & w, Part that its mint:)
i know but i cudnt do it thats what i was trying to do :(but i grayscaled the pic then when i added the colour car onop it just automatically grayscaled it again

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
You have to return the pic to rgb mode after you have used grayscale, Will ask you to flatten or merge the image and just say yes.:)

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
i know but i cudnt do it thats what i was trying to do :(but i grayscaled the pic then when i added the colour car onop it just automatically grayscaled it again
Duplicate the layer, then put grayscale on the new layer. Delete the car from the layer, and then the layer behind will come through, which would be the coloured one, sorted. :)

Nice Xenon's. Mine are just like them... :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Duplicate the layer, then put grayscale on the new layer. Delete the car from the layer, and then the layer behind will come through, which would be the coloured one, sorted. :)

Nice Xenon's. Mine are just like them... :p
Good idea, cheers!

Yep they're the same ones as urs :):p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts