Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys

it was just up the road from me - the valley in maryhill

its where jack and victor stay in still game lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea a kno kennishead - over near darnly. the flats look kinda similar.

was gonna go down to the armidillo and take a few pics there, think ill wait for a dryer day.

quite a lot of good places in glasgow for taking pics - l find run down and derelict areas always make a good backdrop 8)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Looking fine if i do say so myself, Think irmy grill with upper would suit it more but there aint nothing wrong with the full black:)

·
Registered
700 Posts
del wait untill a week on sunday and ill come get my car in a few aswell mate! not got a camera so! would be mucho appreciated lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
im getting the car from garscube road mate that close to u ? lol its in maryhill so must be salesman said its all going to be on time anyway! fingers crossed

edit: once again mate much appreciated!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im getting the car from garscube road mate that close to u ? lol its in maryhill so must be salesman said its all going to be on time anyway! fingers crossed

edit: once again mate much appreciated!
yea a kno where it is. be good to get a look at it - only seen one vxr and it just flew by me in the opposite direction lol. fingers crossed it arrives on time, its murder sitting waiting to get a car lol

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I'm still not sure about the front grille without the silver top on them yet. I still think it looks too big.

The back badge looks nice. I was going to get that one for mine at first, then I saw a Abarth scorpion, but decided upon the Opel badge, because of the dent in the back of the boot.

What size alloys are those again, 17's, or 18's? They look a lot bigger than my 17's I had on, if they're 17's lol.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm still not sure about the front grille without the silver top on them yet. I still think it looks too big.

The back badge looks nice. I was going to get that one for mine at first, then I saw a Abarth scorpion, but decided upon the Opel badge, because of the dent in the back of the boot.

What size alloys are those again, 17's, or 18's? They look a lot bigger than my 17's I had on, if they're 17's lol.
theyre only 17s m8, they just look big because the spokes stretch right to the edge. the alchemists have a thick silver rim that makes them look smaller.

a like the opel badge, it looks alot smarter than the vaux badge.

personally im not too keen on the silver upper on the grill - i prefer the plain one, its more minimal. i think it makes it look like a cross between a dodge'em and something out 'i-robot' or 'blade runner' - each to their own i guess :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi i was thinkin about getting the grill done on mine but a friend said i would have to cut all the frount bumper apart is that true if so is it easy and where is the best place to buy them . many thanks TIMMY
yea you gotta butcher it with a saw lol :sick:

i got mine on ebay for £80 + p&p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts