Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
am game tbh :), only free on a sunday though, as i work stupid shifts friday and saturday :( but then again... good luck tryna organise one.. alot of the previous meets have been unsuccessfull :(

·
Registered
883 Posts
oh not the prom haha! should try get the section sorted for all shows in 2012 meets in between?
good luck with that, used to be an RO for the scotland section but no-one turned upto meets etc shame lieek :/

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
hopefully come good weather people will come and keep coming.. or do i just have high hopes haha?
Aye, it's brass monkeys the noo

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Id be up for it but Im not getting out my car lol so if we can have an "in car" meet Im there :lol:
Plan..

Bring scran then :lol:

·
Registered
883 Posts
bunch of amatuers.. its only a bit of wind and rain :S.. last time i checked standing in the rain doesn't burn you skin like acid, nor does the wind carry you away to another city :S... Skin is waterproof, weatherproof, snowproof, heatproof (to a certain degree).

why not instead of meeting in a 'car park' like we always do, meet IN Mcd's. so were out of the cold, i dont think Mcd's can chuck us out if were not bothering anyone :S, then find somewhere sheltered.. simple :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
bunch of amatuers.. its only a bit of wind and rain :S.. last time i checked standing in the rain doesn't burn you skin like acid, nor does the wind carry you away to another city :S... Skin is waterproof, weatherproof, snowproof, heatproof (to a certain degree).

why not instead of meeting in a 'car park' like we always do, meet IN Mcd's. so were out of the cold, i dont think Mcd's can chuck us out if were not bothering anyone :S, then find somewhere sheltered.. simple :)
don't want bawbag blowing my car across the car park :( seriously though that sounds decent you meaning the mcds just after the bridge?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts