Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
please post a bit about youself here if you are a south west member!

Car: Corsa c (irmscher show car :D)
Mods: full irmscher bodykit (front splitter, rear bumper and sideskirts), wolfrace pro sprint 17inch shadow chrome wheels, lower sri grille, steinmetz front grille, window tints, colourcoded doorhandles and boot handle, facelift lights, totally tinted rear lights, tinted fogs, m3 mirrors, s2000 aerial and other small things

Future Plans: dual exit custom exhaust, lowered 30mm, replica jc design spoiler, red brake calipers, bucket seats, most of the dash painted silver, full install....watch this space!!!!!

Pictures:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hiya Mate

Im From Weston Super Mare

Your car looks well smart i post some of mine:
[/URL][/IMG]

Getting VXR Spoiler and V colour Coded Grille soon, those side lights are actually WHITE LED's but look blue!

Nice to see someone else from south west on thi site just wish there was more so we could arrange meet ups with more D's and C's

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad to see a member from the south west!!!!

i doubt u go onto corsa-c but i actually crashed mine a few weeks ago...its taken a while to fix but hopefully the last part that i need will be arriving tommorow and then its a case of fitting that and seeing how it goes

if all goes well then i will be popping down to weston sumtime this week. also i will let you know about any corsa meets that will be taking place

·
Registered
216 Posts
glad to see a member from the south west!!!!

i doubt u go onto corsa-c but i actually crashed mine a few weeks ago...its taken a while to fix but hopefully the last part that i need will be arriving tommorow and then its a case of fitting that and seeing how it goes

if all goes well then i will be popping down to weston sumtime this week. also i will let you know about any corsa meets that will be taking place
Ok kool mate! cheers :)

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
Hi Im Paul live In Plymouth getting My corsa in 2 weeks i have a ferw mates with "C"'S and only me hetting the D but a meet some time end of the year sounds good

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
Black Design 5 door with the 17" alloys, am aiming to get it tinted and alarmed once i sell the old car, already have HID conversion lined up, and C'MON for the sides too! (i know im sad!!)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wuts up Im Nick from Nr Swindon, Have recently bought a cdti sxi d eventually plan to put some 18's and possibly the vxr styling pack once the money comes in!

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
Hi Nick, what engine do you have and what colour?and how u getting on with the car?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Its a 1.7 in black saffire, (I think?)

I haven't had many (touch wood) problems with the car as yet, I think they could have designed the engine to cope with the low down lag better, but as ive said you do kinda get used to it, I also would have liked to see some of the options included as standard on the sxi model, like the graphic display and rain sensetive wipers.

Apart from that I do like the sxi suspension, some people say it is too firm and uncomfortable but I think it gives the car a sporty feel to it and adds to the handling performance.

with the wisdom of heinsight I probably should have gone for the golf gt tdi 2.0 as although id got one a few years old, I would have saved myself about a grand and would have got loads more features as standard.

just a few points there!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey i'm katie i'm from devon, dawlish near exeter. i have a yellow corsa d on a 58 plate, it's a 1.0 at the moment but i'm looking at putting a 2.0 red top in. it's lowered 40mm and on 17" black alloys. i really would love to meet some more people in my area that have the same intrest in corsa d's. much love katie x

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im lauren from Bristol/Bath area. i have a Corsa D Breeze (i believe its now called an Active?) nothing special unfortunately but i am loving everyone elses cars :)

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
Hi Mike,

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
Hi Nick and Nate, Nate i love those alloys m8 they're amazing on the corsa!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts