Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe cheap but certainly wouldn't say tacky, they're just black with a bit of red haha which Reacros have you got mate? don't fancy spending too much.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Maybe cheap but certainly wouldn't say tacky, they're just black with a bit of red haha which Reacros have you got mate? don't fancy spending too much.
none but I'd prefer the VXR ones lol but it's a personal choice and finances lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah I'd love them, just couldn't see myself spending that sort of money on seats.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need Subframes and Sliders to fit them, and they can be as expensive as the seats themselves
Seriously? that sucks! do you know of any similar seats that come with the subframe/slider? preferably not VXR as they're out my price range unfortunately!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Either seats from a Corsa d or you will need subframes and sliders. No other way tbh

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sub frames are no where near as expensive as VXR recaro's. I personally prefer the look to VXR recaro's but if that's what you wanna get can probably pick up a sub frame with sliders etc for about £200-300, but no idea where you'd get them from.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
If the seats are 190 each then sliders 150 for a pair and subframes are 200 for a pair. That's 730 which is about the same as recaros

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
Recaros are at least £900, usually £1000+, you don't need a pair of subframes, the subframe is one unit that sits where the other one was. The sliders are usually £100 for both and usually come with the seats or subframe making it £200-300, plus the £150 for seats makes £350-450. Under half the price of VXR Recaro's.

Edit - sorry £190 for seats still makes the max around £500 which is half price of any VXR Recaro's I've seen on ebay etc.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I can use the subframes from my current SXi and just purchase sliders? don't mind spending £500 but would never go as far as spending near a grand, rather put that towards a car upgrade :p

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nah you need a new subframe but it will come with sliders most likely. usually cost £200-300 for a subframe with the sliders and you wont need anything else, just need to bolt it to the floor of the car and attach the seat to it, just make sure the subframe is the right shape for your car and seat as there are a lot of them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Oh haha completely forgot that the VXR's are £1000 for the pair! In that case yea you would be better off getting VXR recaro's unless you only want 1 bucket seat which is possible just odd!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts