Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv found loads of speedo conversion kits o ebay that turn the speedo's to blue but they only go upto corsa C and then Vectra SRI's etc, but as i have a 1.4 sxi my speedo is different to the others that go upto 140mph.. is there a way to just put bulbs in and not change the whole speedo face?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as my car is goin pure blue :D:D:D hehe blue neons in the front footwells, blue neons in the boot so looking for blue LED's for the Speedo and the Face Plate for the CD player and display panel, anyone know anything about changin that?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I'm going all red for mine.

As for changing them, you get instructions with the LED kits, and apparently they're easy. As I was going to take my old car to CrazyLED's, as they're 5 minutes from me, but he said they're easy enough to do by yourself.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going all red for mine.

As for changing them, you get instructions with the LED kits, and apparently they're easy. As I was going to take my old car to CrazyLED's, as they're 5 minutes from me, but he said they're easy enough to do by yourself.
oh klkl i really dont want to solder them in tho :( as wont be able to change them back

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You shouldn't have to solder them in, I don't think. I think it's just a case of taking the existing ones out, and putting the others in, just like the sidelight bulbs. As easy as that!

hmm i hope so but on the Crazy LED's ebay bit it says u need to solder them in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts