Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to have a Renault Laguna Splitter on my old C, loved it really set the front bumper off for me..

Just wondering what options there is for the D, would a Laguna splitter fit the D?

Heard about the Cupra which is prob the cheapest option, would like it if people would post pictures of there's..

Also, if you gt any other types of splitters fitted let me know with a picture ;)

Definitely not forking out for the Nürburgring one lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
Used to have a Renault Laguna Splitter on my old C, loved it really set the front bumper off for me..

Just wondering what options there is for the D, would a Laguna splitter fit the D?

Heard about the Cupra which is prob the cheapest option, would like it if people would post pictures of there's..

Also, if you gt any other types of splitters fitted let me know with a picture ;)

Definitely not forking out for the Nürburgring one lol
the burg one looks the best, but yes £180 is a bit steep, considering a fees years back they were only £30, personally I don't like the cupra one don't think it looks right, the best looking one apart from the burg one is the triple r one think its £80

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean the maxton?

I prefer the cupra so far not keen on that maxton one the way it sticks out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Splitter

Hi guys new to this, where did you get your splitter from and was it difficult to fit or not. Also would you recommend getting it sprayed ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts