Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

SRi T to B7 A4

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Sheridan. 
#1 ·
for anyone that cares, i finally sold my SRi Turbo after falling out of love with it immensely fast, had it around 6 months but regretted it completely. New owner seemed stupidly happy with it and seems to me he got it for a steal.
Corsa the day before i sold it,

The next day i bought my new car, completely different kettle of fish but i wanted somthing comfy and practical so i did exactly that. Local friend of mine was selling it and ive always loved it so there was nothing to consider. 2005 B7 A4 2.0 TDi SE Avant.

Within the first 2 days it was back off the road getting the boot rebuild which im currently in the process of doing, carpet got purchased today ready to be fitted on Monday.

Will try keep this posted!

See less See more
#3 ·
Cheers pal! love it! thought i made a wise choice as i was rinsing through fuel with the miles i do in the SRi, and being 19 insurance wasent too bad but could have been better along with the tax on the A4 being almost hafl! and its got 5 doors!!!! :wave2: so yeah safe to say im more than happy, wrote myself a todo list and slowly hacking through it starting with that boot build!

#4 ·
In the workshop looking sorry for itself whilst i spray the chrome strips matte black, used plastidip and its not fantastic but its much better than before, ill get round to properly painting it matte black at some point in the new year but for now this will do.

#6 ·
Bit of an update, finished the install, just need a 12" sub and amplifier then its completely done boot wise.

So with that out the way i got some spare time to give it a quick detail despite the weather, ended up ripping my plastidip off cause i was far from happy which will be re-done soon after the new year.
Roof after 3 Stage Meguires (Pain Cleaner, Polish and Carbunara Wax)

Reflection shot,

Excuse the mess of the entire driveway, work in progress..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.