Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 1.6T SRI in red with stage 3 parts for sale

Well i know it's early and i'm in no rush to sell her but i'm putting up my beloved SRI T for sale.

I will be selling the car with any mods that do not sell seperately. For £6800 ovno

The car:
Red 1.6t SRI (rarest colour after white)
Part service history (I personally did the last one as the local vauxhall garage broke my last panel filter and used an excessive amount of my petrol on a "test drive")
Car has covered just over 35,000 which will increase at about 100 miles a week as i use the car daily.
Will have a full MOT
Tax runs out at the end of the year
Mod list as follows:

Bilstein B14 Coilovers with full fast road set up. These coilovers are £750 new and when fitted with fast road set up are £1100. They've covered a maximum of 5,000 miles. Will come with standard suspension component as well - Provisionally SOLD

EBC Ultimax Front Discs and fast road pads. These have covered 3,000 miles at the most and have plenty of use still on them. Will come with standard discs and pads as well.

K&N Panel Filter covered 1,000 miles at the most.

TX Autosport Intercooler with hard pipes. Covered no more than 2,000 miles and is virtually brand new. Will come with standard intercooler as well.

Bailey DV26D dump valve

Roose coolant hoses and ancillary hoses in red.

6k HIDS with cree 501 side lights.

Team Heko wind deflectors

Full white smd conversion with bannon heater board

Full limo tints with matching sun strip

Cruise control

Silvatecs front and rear

Full debadge and dewiper

Sapphire black V grille, Roof and 5 star pentas

Wheels come with 4 goodyear eagle f1 assymetric's with 8mm tread atleast.

Can check out my progress thread to see if i've missed anything else off

Can text me at anytime with any questions on 07768199992 or pm me on here

PICTURES AS REQUESTED

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Pictures please mate you'll get a lot of interest in this. Thanks mate.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Have personally seen this car at the last Yorkshire meet and does look stunning,
Sounds great too,
Really well looked after D :doublethumbs: GLWS..

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
Selling the collies ? Haha

·
2014 Feature Car
2,071 Posts
Yer i can do anyway mate, depends if i can sell it or not, if i can't then it'll stay stage 3 haha :) could do with the extra money though, it's 1300 just sat there :/
Well I thought you'd be better off splitting but matt said you was leaving everything on. I was like :O what! Hence why I wanted your boost guage ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.