Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting rid of the corsa as im buying a house, taken amazing care of it over the last 2/3 years no expense spared.

Spec...
31000 miles
Large GID Screen
Bluetooth
Electronic Cruise Control
Auto headlights and wipers
Climate Control
Fully forged engine with RSS high compression pistons and steel conrods (8000 miles ago)
Forge motersport intercooler with black pipes
3" one off dual pipe piper exhaust, this car was the tester car for piper.
Full decat exhaust
Courtney panel filter
Courtney cold air feed
Thermal inlet manifold gasket
8K Hids
LEDs all round and inside
Lowered 20/30 on springs
VXR Grill
Debadged
Rear Tints
Tinted repeaters
Team dynamics 1.2s
Eonon double din
Alpine sub and amp
Stage 3 EDS Map

Sorry if I've missed anything please check my progress thread because I've posted all the good and bad of the car from the start

The car is mint, just had clutch replaced front and rear brakes replaced. 6 months tax, I'll pay for MOT before sale, rear wheel bearings recently replaced, airflow meter recently replaced. Only bad point is the aircon is broken which is a common fault in these cars.

Attempting to sell as it stands, don't really want to split it.. I've spend thousands on this car and its 300+bhp ready I'd love to see someone take it to that point.

Welcome to come have a look and I'll take you for a spin as I still use this everyday. There is small amount of finance left on the car which will be cleared upon payment and proof of this provided to the new owner.

£7500 ono

RG30 2QR

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys gutted its going :(

bargain, would be a great start to a bigger project for someone like upgrading the turbo etc... just wish i could get insured on it and i would have it today
Im surprised you cant insure it tbh mate I'd check again.. I insured this at 18 for 1500ish.. now its £600 lol

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw this on facebook earlier - still good luck mate - I miss my sri - derv just don't do it for me - but then I fill up and realise its reasonably cheap.

GLWTS - not a bad price at all for the spec of car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts