Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many wires do I need to add to make my vxr steering work with my cd30 mp3, I have read there's two wires from a plug at steering wheel to a plug on bcm but there quite a few plugs this is the last thing I need to do to my car to make everything work, also somebody said another wire for illuminating one side, any help is really appreciated

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,064 Posts
Think there’s threads on here about it all but from memory, plug the connector up, add the illumination wire and tech 2 it to get going.

·
Registered
297 Posts
How many wires do I need to add to make my vxr steering work with my cd30 mp3, I have read there's two wires from a plug at steering wheel to a plug on bcm but there quite a few plugs this is the last thing I need to do to my car to make everything work, also somebody said another wire for illuminating one side, any help is really appreciated
Might not need them to be honest my s model had them all. There is sometimes 2 wires sometimes 1 sometimes none. You may need one from the bcm to the clock spring for the left hand side controls to work and the other you need from illumination source such as the central locking button or bcm again.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Might not need them to be honest my s model had them all. There is sometimes 2 wires sometimes 1 sometimes none. You may need one from the bcm to the clock spring for the left hand side controls to work and the other you need from illumination source such as the central locking button or bcm again.

And as @SxiDave says tech2 is a must.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Nothing lights up with steering wheel on bud, my cars only a 1.0 life, there is about 5 plugs maybe more on the bcm, is there any chance you could send me pics and tell me which pins please, I did read about 2 pins on one of your posts but I don't know which actual plugs to run the wires to, sorry if too much to ask

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nothing lights up with steering wheel on bud, my cars only a 1.0 life, there is about 5 plugs maybe more on the bcm, is there any chance you could send me pics and tell me which pins please, I did read about 2 pins on one of your posts but I don't know which actual plugs to run the wires to, sorry if too much to ask
You'd be best of searching on here to be honest as I havent taken any pictures myself and I just know from following the same posts. Have you had them tech2ed yet as you won't know if you need 1 or 2 wires till then.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'd be best of searching on here to be honest as I havent taken any pictures myself and I just know from following the same posts. Have you had them tech2ed yet as you won't know if you need 1 or 2 wires till then.

No I have an opcom which shows steering wheel controls so something must be right lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
No I have an opcom which shows steering wheel controls so something must be right lol
Do the right hand side ones work then or have you not enabled them as the right ones shoudl always work as I understand it just the left ones that dont

1 - 13 of 13 Posts