Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys a few months ago I upgraded to this stereo I’ll link:
NVGOTEV 7" Car Stereo Car DVD CD Player SAT Navi GPS for Corsa Zafira Antara Astra Vectra Meriva Support GPS Navigation Audio Video Bluetooth USB SD SWC FM AM RDS(Gray): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

I’ve now decided to upgrade to a universal 2 din stereo from pumpkin so I can get CarPlay and android auto. Would I be able to use the canbus from my old stereo to enable it to work and also use with my steering wheel? Pumpkin told me to buy this kit:
Radioblende Adapter Set Can-Bus für OPEL Corsa D Astra H Zafira B Doppel DIN | eBay
which I understand I need but could I get a cheaper kit with just the fascia panel or do I need the whole kit?
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't say for sure (since the first stereo looks like a WinCE based one), but the Canbus boxes can be used on different Android head units. From the first stereo's picture it does seem like a conventional canbus that's generically used on Android ones too so there is a chance it'd work.

The pumpkin kits definetly should've come with the canbus box unless you bought it 2nd hand, but just ensure that the harness it comes with has a connection for the canbus box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts