Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your Sun Strip pictures

Can people post some pics of their sun strips please? undecided if I want to get one or not, especially with decals or plain.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it Ben, definitely think they're worthwhile, especially with Summer around the corner.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Poor picture:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Just get shorter wiper blades then it will pass.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Theres a rule on that aswell mate, wipers must wipe a certain percentage of the windscreen. Its not that easy.
Never knew that. Just changed them on the C by two inches smaller and it passed :p

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Few pics, inside and out. Taken on day of fitting. The clear part around the edge has now eased off. Can't seem to login to my photobucket account since they changed to beta or I would have uploaded better pics...

I didn't have it for looks, I just wanted it for a safety point of view to reduce the glare from the sun when coming home from work, works wonders.

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
What's size is that Kyle?

And were they done in derby?
Don't know the exact size (I am assuming you don't have Auto lights/wipers), but if you look at the internal pic, the bottom of the dot-metrix stuff on the windscreen, the sun strip is lined up with that so it doesn't look out of place.

And no it wasn't done in Derby, was done in Northumberland.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts