Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought this car 2008 Corsa 1.4 petrol non running with hopes of fixing it. the car cranks but does not start the original fault codes were

P2501-00 Generator Lamp L Control Circuit Malfunction
P0335-00 Crankshaft Sensor Incorrect Signal

Changed the crank sensor and the car still cranked with no start (no spark either when I checked tested the plugs) the code did not leave when I cleared DTC with scan tool the next day cleared DTC again and only generator lamp remained still no start. it rained all day and once it had stopped I re scanned the car and this is the current fault list

There are 4 issues for Safety and Security system:
1.Damper Mode Switch Information Via CAN-Bus Incorrect Signal
2.Steering System Engine Speed Signal Circuit
3.CAN-Bus Communication Malfunction
4.Steering Angle Sensor Not Calibrated

There are 10 issues for Vehicle body system:
1.CAN-Bus Malfunction
2.CAN-Bus Malfunction
3.Generator Lamp L Control Circuit Malfunction
4.Crankshaft Sensor Incorrect Signal
5.CAN-Bus Malfunction
6.CAN-Bus Malfunction
7.CAN-Bus Malfunction
8.CAN-Bus Malfunction
9.CAN-Bus Malfunction
10.CAN-Bus Malfunction
Most of these being U2100-00 the aceptions being

P2501-00 Generator Lamp L Control Circuit Malfunction
P0335-00 Crankshaft Sensor Incorrect Signal

Any suggestions and any help would be greatly appreciated I strongly suspect the ECU but is the wiring loom likely to be at fault anymore details I haven't added feel free to ask.

thankyou for taking the time to read and thankyou in advanced for any replys.

·
Registered
23 Posts
First checks got to be the wiring between the sensor and ecu.

Ideally you would want to scope the signal at the ecu to confirm the wiring and also the sensor if the signals missing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First checks got to be the wiring between the sensor and ecu.

Ideally you would want to scope the signal at the ecu to confirm the wiring and also the sensor if the signals missing.
Thankyou for your response I don't have access to a scope but I used a multi meter to check the sensor resistance and checked the sensor end to one of the pin holes on the wiring loom for connection and bleeped when I checked for continuity so I would assume the cable is ok allso checked for ground and it was allso all good there aswell have a used ECU coming Saturday will hopefully fix the problem once it has been programmed in to the immobiliser

All the best

1 - 3 of 3 Posts