Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Corsa a year now, and vowed that these would never go on my car... however now I'm having second thoughts, they seem to be growing on me. My cousin has some on his Yaris and they look really good, but they're just so common. It's like the first thing that everyone puts on their Corsa! That's the only thing that put me off I guess, how much I see them. I can walk from my house to the Post Office and I see 3 Corsas on the way, all with Team HEKOs, every day! They're probably college kids... what are your opinions on them?

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
I bought them for my car for the looks they look very nice but also the fact of the purpose they use is pretty good aswell. Had them on every car I have owned.

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
I only use them so I can have the window down a bit and not let the rain in. :) Essential in these parts haha.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know they worked so well! How far can you open your window before you get the rush of air in when you're going 80 down the motorway?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
i had them on my sri, havent put them on the vxr yet, they look good but they are a pain in the arse trying to see at roundabouts if you're short like me

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bit judgemental, im a college kid and i dont have any on mine yet..
I didn't mean it like that lol, I meant that they are probably college kids, I live right near a college and they're only parked there during the day time!

i had them on my sri, havent put them on the vxr yet, they look good but they are a pain in the arse trying to see at roundabouts if you're short like me
This does worry me though, I'm not short, but is visibility as good?

Might just bite the bullet and get myself a set, if I don't like em, I'll flog em!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I like them on black cars for stealth or cars with sunstrips and black roofs, think they look tacky on any others though :shrug:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
I like them on black cars for stealth or cars with sunstrips and black roofs, think they look tacky on any others though :shrug:

:ninja:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
They aren't too bad really lol :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bought some in the end lol! Getting them delivered some time this week. If I don't like em, will probably stick em on ebay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts