Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekly meet held at the retail park outside sports direct. Everyone is welcome and all the regulars are in the list below.
More than 4 visits grants you a place on my list. :lol:
Hopefully as the nights get lighter the meets get bigger.

Hope to see some new faces there!

The usuals:
Duffy
Chris
DG sri
Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just for a heads up Matty (Tib) is putting a thread up for another joint meet sort of thing for this Sunday start from 6oclock. Most the VXRonline guys will be there again. So get yourself down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be good to start getting bigger turnouts going. Ill put the thread up for our next official daytime meet. Itll be a Saturday seen as though these are on sundays

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill be down about 7.30. Busy as out atm. See yous then

·
Registered
305 Posts
These mini meets on a Sunday are open to anyone doesn't have to be just corsa Ds the more corsas the better but bring your mates etc too the more people there the more banter etc its always a good laugh!

Tib has posted this on VXRonline too mini meet every Sunday team valley just to keep the communication and north east section in touch so when a big meet comes up people don't hesitate to come.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same again this week folks. And as Chris has said... there are a few different cars that attend. Its good banter and an ideal little meet for your first attendance and get to know everyone. So dont be shy and bring some friends.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Alright lads. I'm new but I'll come to this as I'm up in Newcastle visiting family, is it far from the city centre?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Alright lads. I'm new but I'll come to this as I'm up in Newcastle visiting family, is it far from the city centre?
Not far at all mate, about a 10/15minute drive no more than 10mile! Best way to get there is to head onto the A1 south bound, and you'll see the team valley turn off and you'll find it easy from there. If you've got a satnav or iPhone I'll get a postcode just throw it in there and pop down tomorrow. Will look forward to seeing you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's brilliant mate. Can see this is a great helpful forum with some brilliant members! I look forward to meeting y'all. Is there much racing down there as I like to push my car to the limit when I go to things like this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not from round here my friend. It's just me who's came up and I don't think my auntie and grandma are into things like this. I'll see if my grandma wants to come though. ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's brilliant mate. Can see this is a great helpful forum with some brilliant members! I look forward to meeting y'all. Is there much racing down there as I like to push my car to the limit when I go to things like this.
Sounds good mate look forward to seeing you pop down, we usually park outside sports direct at the bottom of the carpark overlooking the round about as McDonald's carpark gets packed and we like a bit room etc.

Not much racing mate, people floor their cars down the little stretch out of team valley but sometimes police come and stuff so got to be careful. It's not really a racing type event it's just people in their cars park up every Sunday and fill the car parks. Odd guys do handbrake turns, floor it down main stretch, a lot of pops and bangs from exhausts, revving and horns. Pretty much it! Good laugh though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds good mate look forward to seeing you pop down, we usually park outside sports direct at the bottom of the carpark overlooking the round about as McDonald's carpark gets packed and we like a bit room etc.

Not much racing mate, people floor their cars down the little stretch out of team valley but sometimes police come and stuff so got to be careful. It's not really a racing type event it's just people in their cars park up every Sunday and fill the car parks. Odd guys do handbrake turns, floor it down main stretch, a lot of pops and bangs from exhausts, revving and horns. Pretty much it! Good laugh though!

Sounds like my kinda thing. I'll tighten my handbrake cable before I come. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sounds like my kinda thing. I'll tighten my handbrake cable before I come. :)
If you're in newcastle now there's a few people hanging about west Denton sort of mini meet there later if you want to come, I can get a postcode buddy!

1 - 20 of 233 Posts