Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today finally managed to get a test drive in a 1.7 CDTI design :p my god i'm sooooo impressed by it, loads of torque, handles like a dream and the seats hold you really well. Thought i'd post up to see if anyone else would like to tell me what there 1.7 CDTI is like on a long run.

cheers
matt :)

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
1.7cdti

cant say yet as im still waiting on mine to arrive been 8 weeks now grrr..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Getting away from the well documented turbo lag at low speed (under 2K revs), I've had mine 5 months now and although it usually does short distances, it's had a couple of 300 mile jaunts and a trip to Belgium and been a pleasure to drive with plenty of ooomph at motorway speeds to get round things without having to change down etc...

Performance wise, the acceleration on the diesels are head and shoulders above the other (normal) models and a lot of other cars on the road.

I've got a 2 mile incline to where I live coming off a roundabout and it pulls away from most to their surprise and even in 4th going up the hill just keeps on pulling with ease.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might see if i can talk my local vauxhall into a weekend test drive :lol: tell them if they want a sale i'd have to take the car on a run

1 - 4 of 4 Posts