Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Best get yourself one. Miltek arrives wednesday hopefully on for the weekend ;)
Been in to see the dealer haha, bargained him down but still seeing better deals such as evans halshaw with 0% finance and dtd so going to go in there and get it cheaper than the other quotes hopefully, going to test drive one this week! Make sure you post a video pal, decided to void warrenty then haha

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Been in to see the dealer haha, bargained him down but still seeing better deals such as evans halshaw with 0% finance and dtd so going to go in there and get it cheaper than the other quotes hopefully, going to test drive one this week! Make sure you post a video pal, decided to void warrenty then haha
Do it. Youll walk away having purchased one lol. I did that haha. Nahh warranty will be fine :) only a cat back so doesnt come under engine warranty

·
Registered
724 Posts
Do it. Youll walk away having purchased one lol. I did that haha. Nahh warranty will be fine :) only a cat back so doesnt come under engine warranty
Oh really? Liking the sound of that....and I was so tempted mate it was unreal! Haha evans halshaw is only 2.5k deposit....I was going to put 7k down so hopefully il use the deposit in my favour, il be in one by February no doubt

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh really? Liking the sound of that....and I was so tempted mate it was unreal! Haha evans halshaw is only 2.5k deposit....I was going to put 7k down so hopefully il use the deposit in my favour, il be in one by February no doubt
From speaking to a couple people if something went wrong in the engine and they blamed it on the exhaust, then id be extremely unlucky. They shouldnt really notice any way unless they get underneath the car lol. Good lad get it done!

·
Registered
724 Posts
From speaking to a couple people if something went wrong in the engine and they blamed it on the exhaust, then id be extremely unlucky. They shouldnt really notice any way unless they get underneath the car lol. Good lad get it done!
They will notice from the tips though won't they? But I can see where they are coming from, don't see why there would be any bother.....it will be done, watch my space haha

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
They will notice from the tips though won't they? But I can see where they are coming from, don't see why there would be any bother.....it will be done, watch my space haha
Tips are marginally bigger from what im told :shrug: will cross that bridge if i come to it lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just quickly mate, The lowest I can get ford is 6000 down and they put 1250 then it's 255 a month for 4years so total of 19,540 :/ is that to dear

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just quickly mate, The lowest I can get ford is 6000 down and they put 1250 then it's 255 a month for 4years so total of 19,540 :/ is that to dear
Ummm tbf it doesnt as most prices people say they have it for is the advertised price. My deal would work out that im paying 18 if i buy the car at the end. Is that hp?

·
Registered
724 Posts
yeah pcp that is, mine would have been 18,800 with that as its a 10,000 payment at the end but i want to own the car at the end so the apr goes to 7.2% so 19500 but thats blue with rear parking sensors and spare wheel

21 - 33 of 33 Posts