Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Corsa D|UK Challenge (v2.0) - The Game

Hello Hello :)

Welcome to the new Corsa D Challenge Game. JaseWW and I made contact, he said it would be fine for me to help support running this game as he is not as active as he used to be.

Right, most of you will know how to play this game, but for those of you who are new, this should give you all the information you should need! :)

A challenge is set by a member of the forum. This person is known as the 'Challenge Host'. The Challenge Host will post criteria which you will have to go and drive around to find a location to get a picture of your car in the scenario set by the 'Challenge Host'. Once the picture has been verified by the current Challenge Host or 2 other members of the forum, the winning member will then become the new 'Challenge Host', having the responsibility to create a new task. You can win 2 points per photo, 1 for the photo itself and 1 extra if you meet any 'bonus' point specification set.

Please all make yourselves aware of the --> Rules & Regulations <-- to keep the game in order and moving at a relatively fast pace! :)

You can keep track of your status within the game via the --> Points Tracker <--. At the end of the year, the stats will be reset and the game started over! :)

Right, here we go:

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Yeah next challenge:

Park your car next to another car of your make and model (bit tricky) with a loaf of bread on both wing mirrors ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha lol nice Cole :) Girlfriends Corsa is parked next to me on the drive but were out of bread!! :( bad times lol

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
To make it more tricky, has to be in a fairly busy car park. Just one loaf of bread balanced on the two cars mirrors.

The bonus point will be in the busy car park.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Lighten up Ryan. Don't like it don't do it :shrug:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Yeah I'm with Ryan on that. I'd say put the bread on your car but not the random person's one. I'd go sick if I saw someone practically turning my car into a bird feeder :lol:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Really its not that bad its not like theres any chance of damaging the car like sticking something to it. As said dont like dont do it just wish more ppl my way had corsa

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 866 Posts