Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

821 - 840 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm happy to skip if others are... I was just poking fun at what was said ha. If we're skipping then...

Take a picture of your Corsa pretending to be a bus. That is to say, parked in a bus stop or a bus station!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
823 Posts
Bxbshxhsh
I'm happy to skip if others are... I was just poking fun at what was said ha. If we're skipping then...

Take a picture of your Corsa pretending to be a bus. That is to say, parked in a bus stop or a bus station!

To be fair that's probably a better challenge! :lol:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Alright, how's this - Get a picture of your Corsa enjoying it's favourite drink. So that could be oil, petrol, relentless, monster, whatever.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yaaaas I get to choose. How about...
A pic of you're car working out? Could be running on a running track. Lifting weights or so on
Sorry if its been done before
Bonus point if it has a 118 mustache

I am Chuck Norris

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #838
Very sorry guys for my inactivity recently, been very busy the last few months! Hopefully when I get back from work tomorrow, I will update the leader board and get this game rolling again! :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Very sorry guys for my inactivity recently, been very busy the last few months! Hopefully when I get back from work tomorrow, I will update the leader board and get this game rolling again! :)
Nice one :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

821 - 840 of 866 Posts