Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the phone call yesterday saying my corsa is finally here! But i still cant get my hands on it till Friday! :angry: D'OH! ...but hey roll on friday and a weekend of new car smell motoring!!! Hehe!!! :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arnold Clark, Garscube Road, Maryhill. I have to admit i really dont like Arnold Clark that much tho... very... very... very... bad experience:angry: with them in the past! (and swore never to buy from them again, but they are te only place you can buy a vauxhall from in Glasgow tho) But this car is spanking new:D , so lets hope its no action replay of the 1st car i bought from them!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats who ive orderd my vxr with where abouts in glasgow u from chris
I'm in Knightswood mate, these dealers are a pain in the ass! you phone them, no one about, no one phones you back! oh!!!:angry: i just cant wait till i dont need to see these scumbag dealers again! (rant over! :|)
...it's not that i phoned them today, my cars ready to go! but the dealer has the day off! I just want my CAR! :cry: (...ok rant really is over now).

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got mine from Arnold Clark in Pollockshaws road.... and yeah I dont have much time for the dealer (got pretty much the same runaround) what made it worse is that it is a motability scheme car... so they really dont give a toss... :banghead:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ARNOLD CLARK have'nt liked my deal from the word "GO" because i got mine through the partners scheme (a Royal Mail and Vauxhall discount scheme), because they dont earn as much money, plus they had to order a car from Luton (they thought at 1st they could just give me one of their cars, but Vauxhall said "NO!" HAHA)... but i'm waiting on a phone call back just now... but who knows, i'll prob not even get to enjoy it this weekend at this rate! (Word of Warning: ARNOLD CLARK are cowboys, i know this first hand from personal experience, they sold me an ex-rental, previous accident damaged car! And they knew it was Previous accident damaged as their garage repaired the whole rear end! So if buying a car from them. Buy new or Pre Reg or have it checked by the AA or RAC for your own good!)

·
Registered
700 Posts
its a well known fact uncle arnold is a barstewerd for things like that lol .but we have no option up here thats all it is apart from verve etc but thats mostley vw group etc.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I have good news and bad news... Good news my SXi is here in Glasgow... the bad new is my SXi is here in Glasgow but i can't have it because the fudd's at ARNOLD CLARK have'nt registered it! And they've had it since Wednesday!!!:angry: The D16K of a dealer said "oh need to head office... blah... blah... blah... maybe Monday or Tuesday you'll get it!" ...i fear i may be an old man b4 i get my hands on my corsa!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it's a shocking state of affairs with these dealers! i wish i had when to Lindsays Vauvhall in Dumbarton, they where so much nicer and upfront about everything, think its because its a family run dealership! If they screw you around try them. (Only reason i choose Arnold Clark was because they offered me £400 more in my trade in, but only after i told them Lindsays was giving me £6100, as Arnies Cowboy only offered me £5699! But upped the offer to get the sale!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know how to fell chris i had a very simaler problem with arna over in linwood, i tryed Lindsays but i had to wait an extra 2 months for the car. i wish i sayd with them... its the last time a buy from arnold.:angry::banghead:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts