Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Spring Feature Car
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I better start a progress thread up as a lot is going to be happening to the car.

Car is a 2007/57 1 owner from new and has just his 30,000 miles.

This is the 1st clean I gave her when I got her :

1st thing I wanted to do was get the wheels powdercoated as the they had chips and started to peel. Had them done bright white :

Wind Deflectors, Piper Exhaust, Tinted Indicators, Windows Tinted & AFL's fitted :

Had the car booked in for full correction with ceramic coating so before I had that done I had the foglight surrounds and boot strip colour coded to match the car. Also bought a new set of AFL's as they're a must.

Here are the results :

Over the moon with the results!

Next was the build of my sound system, currently in progress :

Rockford Fosgate 5 Channel Amp, 4 Rockford Fosgate Speakers, Rockford Fosgate Amplifier and latest Pioneer Avic. Waiting to get covered in alcantara then can put Perspex in with LED's/Neon's.

Next up was to get all of my lights Lamin-X'd as well as wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Gave the car a clean today so you could see best :

Custom made steering wheel I had done :

Have on route will be here tomorrow Bilstein B12 Pro Kit so that is next to be fitted.

I will update this thread as I go along, comments welcome.

·
Spring Feature Car
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After getting the car tuned it needed a well deserved clean as she was minging and plastered in flies! Also took a few pictures of other bits that's done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts