Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 551 Posts

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the North East people. I'd just like to say that if anyone needs any mechanical work doing on their cars, I am here to help. I also do painting. E.G V grill, interior parts and steering consoles. I can travel to most places so that the car can be worked on outside your house. If you need anything doing or any questions, PM me or add to the thread for others to see. I'm sure i get top reviews from Carl, Andy and chris on this site. If you want any pictures of the work i have done than jusk ask. :)

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It'll be tomorrow. Ill have a spy underneath and take a few measurements. Then you can come with me to the 'shop' and choose your tip style

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Evening sometime as i am seeing other 'clients' during the day :lol: Gotta sound profesional aint ya. About 6ish. Drop me a PM with your mob number on

·
Registered
17 Posts
areet mate...liking ur car by th way

i'l be getting sum springs eventually...and i am absolutley clueless! i saw you talking eleswhere on the site about how you put ur own on

i'll message you closer to the time if you fancy giving me a hand to droppp the tits of mine? haaha

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
areet mate...liking ur car by th way

i'l be getting sum springs eventually...and i am absolutley clueless! i saw you talking eleswhere on the site about how you put ur own on

i'll message you closer to the time if you fancy giving me a hand to droppp the tits of mine? haaha
Yeah not a problem. Just give me a shout when your ready. I can travel too so you dont need to worry about that. And thanks for the comment :D

Mike im still looking for a backbox. Needle in a haystack i must say

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
its a long shot but how much would you charge 4 V grill,alloys and tail lights? can u giv me individual prices? il pm u my number perhaps you coul text or ring me?

1 - 20 of 551 Posts