Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rang dealership today and my VXR has been alligned for build so build should commence quite soon.

Was told estimated arrival of June, no date. so going on previous experience it looks like its a race for PVS at the minute i'm gonna say it wont make it.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
its onnnnnnnnnnnn

hi fella

hope you do get it fella bye the sound of it there not getting one near me untill late june. im going to the pvs weekend in june so i hope to see yours there i have only seen the pic and im not getting one untill september.:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
180 Posts
:banghead: :banghead:
after me chatting to sales as i work in a vxl dealer that the 1st lot of corsa vxr`s for customers will not
reach the dealerships till end of july/beginning of august so thats going to be a long wait for you ppl thats
getting vxr`s.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:banghead: :banghead:
after me chatting to sales as i work in a vxl dealer that the 1st lot of corsa vxr`s for customers will not
reach the dealerships till end of july/beginning of august so thats going to be a long wait for you ppl thats
getting vxr`s.
dont believe wot they say mate. i have a better source than my dealership:heelclick:

·
Registered
180 Posts
:yes:
fingers crossed for everyone thats getting a vxr,it`ll be nice to see them at pvs.

good luck everyone :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there will be some on show from VX themselves :lol:

privately owned ones may be thin on ground we'll see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts