Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got my 61 plate VXR blue edition February 2013 after part exchanging my 61 plate red limited edition and straight away I knew I had made the right decision the vxrs looks and power are just amazing and I have some great plans to make it even better!
Since then I have made some very subtle but never the less improved mods! But plan on making it exactly how I want so I will update this list as I continue mods
So far I have done :
Type r aeriel
Blue calipers
Vxro stickers
Rear silvatecs
Cobra 3" turbo back full decat
8k 55w HIDS reflectors
H11 mtec fog lights
Richbrook tax disk
Led number plate lights
I have some big plans for this car and have already got some more mods ready for fitting so watch the space for pics and updates on any new mods .
Some pics of the car as it stands now rate or slate

Attachments

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
I know a lot of people won't agree with me but I prefer these to the burgs. Just because the seats look lush and I prefer the center exit.

Really nice car mate and very rare
F*ck you Ryan !

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know a lot of people won't agree with me but I prefer these to the burgs. Just because the seats look lush and I prefer the center exit.

Really nice car mate and very rare
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364073094.254447.jpg
Thanks mate keep eye out for progress :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ah cool! I'm not too keen on those matt finish alloys! All the Blue Editions i've seen, the alloys look so chipped and they've been on like 6/9k mile cars
Haha me neither need to get them gloss black or get team dynamics 1.2 in gloss black then drop it a bit on springs will look good IMO

1 - 20 of 56 Posts