Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a 60 plate 1.4 corsa and it ticks..... its always done it and as its getting close to being out of waranty i decieded to take it in to see if it was a problem. They kept the car over night and rang me to say that the ticking was the fuel valve, a known problem, and so they changed it. Now the car sounds twice as loud,so i took it back and was told it normal for a corsa D to make this sound.
So has anyone else had this problem is it normal ?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi, I've got a 60 plate 1.4 corsa and it ticks..... its always done it and as its getting close to being out of waranty i decieded to take it in to see if it was a problem. They kept the car over night and rang me to say that the ticking was the fuel valve, a known problem, and so they changed it. Now the car sounds twice as loud,so i took it back and was told it normal for a corsa D to make this sound.
So has anyone else had this problem is it normal ?
Everybody has this problem haha, don't worry mate... Im sure the ticking is worse on the corsa c's

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Can't say l've ever heard mine. Take it back and ask them demonstrate another D for you to listen to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts