Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Tint the Little Triangular windows?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Getting my Back 3 windows professinally tinted on friday mornng, i want to tint the little triangular windows at the front aswel but not sure, i seen some peoples on here look nice but im goin limo back all the way,

what think?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
i was thinking limo black for my back three with a medium tint for front windows, Think they would look areet???

I would go with getting ya front triangles done

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
klkl, ok thanks :) im not getting any of th front 3 done as its illegal :( anything to the front 3 is illegal which is pants lol bt shud gt away with the little ones :)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
front 3???:|, am not getting me windscreen done you know haha, The little triangle ones at front and driver and passenger ones. Plenty people have them tinted, Well in newcastle haha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
front 3???:|, am not getting me windscreen done you know haha, The little triangle ones at front and driver and passenger ones. Plenty people have them tinted, Well in newcastle haha
lol yep any of the front 3 incl frontdoors cuz i want them done to but dnt wna get fined! lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
B*llocks to that, Should move to newcastle haha, The busy's have bigger things on there mind here.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I'll just burn them me haha, Driving instructor labelled me as over confident last week in me driving lessons lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts