1,564 Posts
is there a reason you changed them?
looked pretty sweet as they were.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bro got fined other day for same % as what i had on
so i already had upset wi insurance so last i need is fine ontop of everything else!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Where do you live mate, I've never known the police to be so petty and stop for stuff like this, I know loads of people with tinted front windows, I know people with tiny little license plates which u can barely read lol, They have never stopped them from what i know of.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
They fill ya with garbage anyways just to make a sale, Same with vx when i got my car haha, But it was pointless because i already said i was there to buy a car. He was still trying though, What a trooper lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
well did the tint place give u a receipt ? if they did all you say to the police is that the guy said there legal.and show him the receipt.if he didnt give you a receipt hes lying. lol. i got done for tints a few months back, got told to take them off there and then.and if i didnt i could face a fine, done the test with the light thing weird little gadget.

all i can say is balls to them all!

·
Registered
308 Posts
well did the tint place give u a receipt ? if they did all you say to the police is that the guy said there legal
I don't think that excuse would work lol, the cops would laugh in your face.

Rob vxr , so you had to strip your tints off there and then?

Ouchies that's very harsh for cops to do that,

tis a shame they have nothing better to do really

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Corse you could use the receipt, If the people know it is illegal and you don't (Supposing you don't lol) then you aint to blame for it, Just force the blame onto the company lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
but then what's stopping the company from claiming they didn't know either?

and what copper is going to bother with all that hassle, they wouldn't

and surely you shouldn't take the word of a tinting place if there the ones selling you it lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Well if they are selling tints im very sure they will know the legal limits for tinting, Infact im most deffinately sure they would, Or i wouldnt trust them putting tints on my windows haha.

·
Registered
470 Posts
yeah police at ma bit are not allowing any tints at all on front windows. pulled me the other day i dont even have tints(yet) just how it comes standard nd they were gonna slap me with a fine but obviously cldnt

·
Registered
779 Posts
but then what's stopping the company from claiming they didn't know either?
"Ignorance of the law is no excuse" so they would still be liable.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts