Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking to get my car wrapped in a matt colour, but which colour I do not know yet.

Ive got a Red LE but ive been thinking to switch it up and maybe go matt grey still with gloss black alloys mirrors and wheels.

Or even a Lime green matt or Blue.....

Undecided atm, what do you think of this idea ? obviously id get new designed heater rings etc to match the car on the outside

Let me know

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Funny you should bring up lime green man, just got my car back from infinty wraps after getting a few bits done and now gonna get a full wrap ... Rs green was on my mind to

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny you should bring up lime green man, just got my car back from infinty wraps after getting a few bits done and now gonna get a full wrap ... Rs green was on my mind to
loving the green atm :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Arent matte colours a b**** to keep clean though? I was thinking about this too, LE's aren't really all that "limited" especially when there are about 50 knocking around in my home town!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive been thinking maybe matte red.... I like red i just want to be different from other cars and i did always say if i was to get it done it would be matte red. Hmmm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts