Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

121 - 140 of 202 Posts

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
Looks good. But that engine bay needs work. Looks messy, that's the only thing letting it down for me

·
Registered
727 Posts

this is in matt black plasti dip, i tried blue but it made my car look totally chav so i bought some matt black
I'm tempted, i'll have to sand my nice curbing down, a lovely bus decided to pull out on me and i decided to ditch into a curb :(
The finish looks good enough though and new rubbers getting ordered this week so no money for a refurb for a few weeks

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I'm tempted, i'll have to sand my nice curbing down, a lovely bus decided to pull out on me and i decided to ditch into a curb :(
The finish looks good enough though and new rubbers getting ordered this week so no money for a refurb for a few weeks
yeah i had some curb marks, i just sanded them down with the tyre on then primed then matt black spray paint, left it 24 hour then plasti dip over the top. matt paint wasnt really needed but stops rust.

i really love the finish, its not as smooth as paint but it gives a more aggressive look that i really like.

if you want a finish as smooth as paint you will need to buy the plasti dip spray gun and not use the cans.

let me know how you get on

121 - 140 of 202 Posts