Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

Episode 5 starts in 5 minutes let us know what you thought of it afterwards.

·
Super Moderator
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
La Ferrari was nice but £1,000,000 for a car :(. Loved them smashing up Peugeots haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Couldnt help but laughing when they mentioned the new corsa last week, why do Top Gear hate one of the UK's most popular cars?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Genuinely don't care about corvettes. Or porches. They can put as much music from lord of the rings as they want on it, I just don't care.

Just started watching on the iplayer so not too far in.

Yes, I know it's porsche, not porch!

·
Super Moderator
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its an adam and a corsa mated together lol. Its like some sick incest haha. But to be fair i said id never own a Corsa D when i had my Corsa C and look wherr i am now :playful:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Its an adam and a corsa mated together lol. Its like some sick incest haha. But to be fair i said id never own a Corsa D when i had my Corsa C and look wherr i am now :playful:
I had a dream last night that I owned a light blue corsa C. Someone crashed it into a fence at 5mph and it turned out to be a smart 4-2. Not that it's overly relevant to anything.

I'm shocked they didn't discuss anything with regards to engine and price though. Although this week's news was funny where they were trying to figure out who to vote for based on what they drove.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts