Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to fit this unit into my car but the aux does not work i think the Wiring is mixed up can not find a wiring diagram for a Vauxhall Touch & Connect anywhere, anyone help me out here...

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,137 Posts
Should just be plug n play my old bean, if you need aux it’s in the car end of the radio wiring, if not it’s fairly easy retrofit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that was super fast been trawling the internet for days, Yeah would be plug and play apart from i have fitted it into a Zafira B and i think the Bosch Touch & Connect originally comes from Corsa D but there is no pin layout pictures attached to the touch and connect unit which has caused me to stumble across this issue

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many Thanks jakesween2 thats a complex diagram maybe a asked for the wrong thing was hoping for the touch & connect Pin layout diagram like whats normally stuck to the radio so i know where to position the aux pins

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Your connector at the back will be the same, as for getting sat nav side of things up and running, you need a fakra gps antenna that plugs into the blue connector next to the white one on the back, the ariels are on eBay for around £15 and do the job and loads cheaper than a vx bit that does the same thing, and put it under dash onto metal then job done!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your connector at the back will be the same, as for getting sat nav side of things up and running, you need a fakra gps antenna that plugs into the blue connector next to the white one on the back, the ariels are on eBay for around £15 and do the job and loads cheaper than a vx bit that does the same thing, and put it under dash onto metal then job done!
Thanks i have everything running with a fakra gps antenna etc steering wheel controls work radio etc its just the in car AUX port thats no longer working when i select AUX on radio the old radio was a CD30 MP3 pin layout like this

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Ah I get what you mean, afaik the connections are the same as my old astravan had a cd30 that I upgraded to mp3 version and that was on the same connectors as my corsa head unit, the hardest job I had with the van was finding the connectors for the aux cable end for the stereo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thinking the AUX pins on back and of a touch and connect must be in different positions
Hi, been looking to get the connections for a bluetooth mic to fit the T&C as well as USB, but with no luck Did you manage to sort your AUX out? If not, the below might help, found this a while ago on another forum, but cannot remember where - apologies to the original poster.

This is the view looking at the pins on the back of the touch & connect:

A01 A05 A09 A13

A02 A06 A10 A14

A03 A07 A11 A15

A04 A08 A12 A16 [FUSE]

B01 B02 B03 B04 B05 B06 || C01 C02 C03 C04 C05 C06
B07 B08 B09 B10 B11 B12 || C07 C08 C09 C10 C11 C12

And these are the functions:

Connector A

- All pins have the same function as CD30

Connector B

B01
B02 : USB +5V (red)
B03
B04
B05
B06 : AUX IN RIGHT
B07 : USB D- (white)
B08 : USB D+ (green)
B09 : USB GROUND (black)
B10 : USB SHIELD
B11 : AUX GROUND
B12 : AUX IN LEFT

[Note - the AUX pins are different than the CD30]

Connector C

C01
C02
C03
C04
C05
C06 : MIC +
C07
C08
C09
C10
C11
C12 : MIC GROUND

May be helpful for someone. In turn I would appreciate some info on my request as per above.

J.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Right, assuming the cd30 and t&c use the same connections I’m sure the mic inputs the same as the aux, assuming the aux port 3.5 mm jack hole takes the phone signal (output) and plays it through your car speakers and the aftermarket hands free kits use the same connections I think it’s a reasonable assumption it’s the same. Think the big screen cd30’s did have usb models but afaik they’re on a separate connection near Ariel input so possibly a splitter there to get usb working?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes the above aux is the way i wired the Microphone to the touch & connect B12 B6 so i guess i will have to do without the AUX although with bluetooth has not been an issue at all just like everything that on car to work & not be disabled…

I have no pins on the C connector at all

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes the above aux is the way i wired the Microphone to the touch & connect B12 B6 so i guess i will have to do without the AUX although with bluetooth has not been an issue at all just like everything that on car to work & not be disabled…

I have no pins on the C connector at all
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input. haven't yet pulled out the old CD30 MP3 to check the connections at the back, so only time will tell what I have. If the after market bluetooth mics have a 3.5mm jack, are you saying to plug this in at the AUX connector on the back of the T&C or at the AUX port behind the handbrake? As I say, will know better once I pull out the CD30 MP3 regarding what wires are connected to the quadlocks.

Apologies for being slightly dumb, but am better with mechanics than electrics.

J.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Given the mic inputs are on connector c with the aux inputs wouldn’t it be just a case of a scrap connector being ‘relieved’ of a couple of pins to get it working.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Given the mic inputs are on connector c with the aux inputs wouldn’t it be just a case of a scrap connector being ‘relieved’ of a couple of pins to get it working.
I did try this & it would not work in C12 / C6 was extremely odd

1 - 20 of 44 Posts