Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, how can I get tpms light off dashboard that may have resulted from system malfunction because sensors are all working fine. Is there any cheap fix because Vauxhall quoted £350 and probably more to repair the ECU

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, how can I get tpms light off dashboard that may have resulted from system malfunction because sensors are all working fine. Is there any cheap fix because Vauxhall quoted £350 and probably more to repair the ECU
hi, did you get this fault sorted? Mine has failed MOT due to light not going out, 2 diagnostic tests showed no TPMS sensor faults and independent said it could be the control module, purchased from Vauxhall £180 (no return allowed) and fitted, still the same problem, don't know what to do now :cry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi i haven’t done anything at all for it unfortunately. i’ve been told it wouldn’t impact mot? took it to vauxhall as previously stated who quoted a huge fee and then independents who said £225 for sensors. might get it rechecked closer to my mot date in December. have you been able to speak to vauxhall after paying that because surely it should be warrantied

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi i haven’t done anything at all for it unfortunately. i’ve been told it wouldn’t impact mot? took it to vauxhall as previously stated who quoted a huge fee and then independents who said £225 for sensors. might get it rechecked closer to my mot date in December. have you been able to speak to vauxhall after paying that because surely it should be warrantied
its a definite MOT fail if the light does not go out :cry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow, well whats your options now if i can know? i might investigate further with more repair services or sell my car at a lower price or whatnot

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh wow, well whats your options now if i can know? i might investigate further with more repair services or sell my car at a lower price or whatnot
I really don't have a clue, nobody yet has actually been able to tell me what the exact fault is its a bit of a guessing game that needs money to keep guessing :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aah well there is always the old school way for it but I’m afraid asides that you will be wasting more money on it with no definite success

1 - 7 of 7 Posts