Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a few words with the organiser of this and we may be able to get a stand if there's enough people going to this, add your name on to this so I know who's definitely coming to this, it's gonna be a big show so think it would be good to get onto this as well, I'm not a premier member but I'm pretty much the only person that's in contact with the organiser of this meet, so yeah let me know if you want to come to this and ill invite you to the event.. you'll have to add me on Facebook so I can invite you to it there's already a few people going, I think it would be good if we got a stand there as there's over 1,000 coming to this and more maybe guys!

add and I'll invite you.

www.facebook.com/Jamiiee.Taylor

Sent from via Royal Mail

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I know I know I am lol. You will see me there. Yep hopefully you can would be really good :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Haha, you'll have to pm me your number mate and meet up before we actually get there :) and yeah it would be good if we could get a stand up, just waiting on a reply off the guy

Sent from via Royal Mail

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Unfortunately there not doing stands for this show but if we all drive in together we can park next to each other which I think would be a good plan for this, would be good to meet some new faces from the forum :)

Sent from via Royal Mail

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Screenshot above is a reply off the organiser about the stand, that won't be happening but as said we could all drive in together :) he asked how many of us are going, so if we could get some numbers put together could get some spaces kept for us maybe??

Sent from via Royal Mail

1 - 20 of 32 Posts