Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

Have a corsa here last night the car would not go into gear. At first couldn't select 1st or reverse.
Then 1st 3rd 5th reverse.
Then 2nd 4th
And then none of which could be selected.
Switched the car off and 10 minutes later car could select gears again like normal.
Braking and clutch system has been bled to check for and remove air in the system.

Took the car for a drive. And now the clutch pedal isn't returning all the way. And third is a little difficult to select.

Any advice on what step to take next or have any of you experienced similar before.

Cheers

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know Astras K owners are having a lot of problems with gearboxes usually master or slave cylinders but i don't know if the Corsa D uses them, i am sure someone will advise shortly.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Evening,

Have a corsa here last night the car would not go into gear. At first couldn't select 1st or reverse.
Then 1st 3rd 5th reverse.
Then 2nd 4th
And then none of which could be selected.
Switched the car off and 10 minutes later car could select gears again like normal.
Braking and clutch system has been bled to check for and remove air in the system.

Took the car for a drive. And now the clutch pedal isn't returning all the way. And third is a little difficult to select.

Any advice on what step to take next or have any of you experienced similar before.

Cheers
It could be a failed clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, failed fluid line, or the clutch has failed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts