Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come to take off my door cards cos i have a rattle behind it and come across that my tweeters was not workign in my new JL audio component speakers
so i then took them off and connected back up the standard vaxhall ones and it sounds alot better he he

still got the rattle when i go over bumps tho which is quiet annoying !
any ideas? it seems to be the back of the door on the drivers side n its like a not rattle but like a squeeky spring noise

·
Registered
184 Posts
hi guys, wonder fi anyone can help, ever since i got the car ive had this rattle/squeek coming from the drivers side door, it sounds like its the window....
god knows, its really starting to p155 me off, i have to turn the music right up just so i dont hear it,

any ideas??

Thanks in advance x

·
Registered
663 Posts
I get the same noise, i reckon it's the locks for the doors, and when u press the lock button the sound comes from the same place

But i'm not a mechanic so u know :p

Cheers
Jamie

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I come to take off my door cards cos i have a rattle behind it and come across that my tweeters was not workign in my new JL audio component speakers
so i then took them off and connected back up the standard vaxhall ones and it sounds alot better he he

still got the rattle when i go over bumps tho which is quiet annoying !
any ideas? it seems to be the back of the door on the drivers side n its like a not rattle but like a squeeky spring noise
a relation of...?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts