Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which models and which stereos had aux and usb on them or if it was a year thing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know which models and which stereos had aux and usb on them or if it was a year thing?
Every club and sxi models that I have seen from 2006 to 2010 had the aux port as standard. Face-lift model in 2011 may have included the usb port.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems as if there’s very few Corsa d’s with a usb, they’re either touch and connect units or cd40 usb versions, I’ve heard there’s a cd30 usb but they’re rare. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
9 Posts
Change the radio to a double din, they come with external USB ports so you can charge your phone. The price of these units has dropped signifiently. They come with sat nav as well. I changed mine recently and it works great.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d thought about that, but I want to keep the factory look, gonna keep the car for a few years and the mileage down as I want to dry store it for a couple of years, I mean look at the price of novas now, even if you can find them they’re all 1.2 merits and hardly ever 3 doors so there’s £5,000 anywhere. Wish I’d kept my nova now and my mk3 cav as they’re silly money now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts