Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
What a bunch of monkeys hahahaha
They told me the vectra lights don't work properly because it's not got factory xenons on tech 2
I turned them on looked said there fine what you on about technician said how do they work without it being active

( don't think he knows what a HID kit is lol )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
look on vosa there has been 4 recalls so far on different models of the D's but the main 2 and most affected are the ABS and break pedal bearing.
mine is in on thursday morning to get the bearing done so im going to get them to check the ABS for me, as when it was needed most it didnt work n i sort of lost a wheel :yikes: :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I got the letter for the break pedal this morning too.

Im in the middle of a few mods atm (all electrical - smd change, fitting heated seats, wiring for sub) but all are half done so some of the leds dont work and are diff colours and the passenger seat isn't plugged in atm. Do you think they will care or should I wait till finishing them and then take it in?

Cars out of warranty anyway

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thought I was lucky. But got a letter from VX yesterday for break bearing recall. B****rds have to make an appointment.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
There's a new recall out for the Corsa, ecu reprogramme for certain A12XER engines, possibly some A14XER's too, can't remember all the ins & outs...

Nothing major like so nobody get their panties in a twist :lol:

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
If your car is affected yes

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi there can you tell me more about ecu recall is it to do with engine power because my wife has a new corsa sxi a14xer and shes so dissapointed in it. the power is rubbish it wont take a hill dealer has checked car no fault. but said they are gutless its the way they are set up and the corsa being a heavy car he said vauxhall know about it

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
There is no ECU recall for the car being too slow...

Did you not test drive the car before buying it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi she test drove a 1400 corsa a demo i told her to be sure she liked it but the test route did not include hills for a 1400 the power is rubbish i got the head mechanic to test drive the car with me and he said there bad for power im afraid thats the love afaire with vauxhall ending shes going to get rid as soon as possible

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
hi she test drove a 1400 corsa a demo i told her to be sure she liked it but the test route did not include hills for a 1400 the power is rubbish i got the head mechanic to test drive the car with me and he said there bad for power im afraid thats the love afaire with vauxhall ending shes going to get rid as soon as possible
Should've went on a thorough test drive tbh

·
Registered
637 Posts
I actually find the 1.4 adequate and its mated to the auto box. Doesn't struggle with hills in the least, I used to own a 1.3 forfour (auto too and not much difference in capacity, just weight) which was quick and the Corsa feels sedate in comparison.

121 - 140 of 155 Posts