Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a Vauxhall corsa d 09 plate had a second hand ecu off a 60 plate fitted it to the car and I’ve got no headlights can anyone help me

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Try the bulbs and fuses double check the wiring is ok other than that it could be the body control module needs pairing up with the ecu?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve tryed all that and I’ve had it plug in few times but I’ve found the headlight work on fog light now

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
The fact that your headlights are now activating the fogs says there’s a short in the system somewhere, have you checked all the connections in the underbonnet fuse box as there could be a bad connector or the like in there, it’s one disadvantage of us driving on the side we do, all the water from the side of the road gets up onto the electrics and sits there, least the electrics are on the other side on European roads where they drive on the wrong side of the road. Vauxhall Opel aren’t going to produce 2 different body shells for left and right hand drive so battery will always be in the left looking at it from the front are they?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts