Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well this week should of seen my new car arriving after a two month wait, but had heard nothing from garage so gave em a ring and the said it would be the 26th of june at the earliest, maybe later, which really P I S S E D me off so wrang vauxhall up and complained and asked em why so long for my car, they said they were having problems with the VXR styling kits, i said to them that it was no good as i was told 8 weeks for my car to arrive and garage had not kept me up to date, i also said that i was hiring a car for a couple of months till my new one arrived, i am now waiting a call of a person higher up in vauxhall at the minute to let me know what they are going to do,

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
they'll offer you a free service mate trust me.

and vxr styling packs :lol: they ad the exact same problems with the vxr styling packs for normal sporthatched last yr.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yeah i also have a vxr styling kit ordered aswell and mine is also on schedule,5 weeks to go but i dont mind how
long it takes as i have me signum to drive around in.

8) 8)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what date roughly has everyone ordered there car on

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
not rubbing your nose in it but by the sounds of it i must have broken the record as it took 1week for mine to come.

can you not blag them and tell them that your going to cancel your order and go to anougther dealer say they said they can get you one within so many weeks.

it worth a try or not.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Stuff the VXR styling kit, I got the VXR :D :D
well get you eh :D

just remember the vxr styling kit thats an option is partly of the same thats on the
vxr,i.e side skirts,roof sopiler that they have on so if they are having problems wit the
kit then you will have the same problem aswell as others have.

just got back from the dealer after having a look at a red vxr and aparently the
first batch of red ones have a defect in the red paint and they are awaiting for
a top dog from vauxhall to come and inspect it,to look at they are like a rusty
brown rain runs in the red paint,i`ll get piccy of it when i go back up later.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
not rubbing your nose in it but by the sounds of it i must have broken the record as it took 1week for mine to come.

can you not blag them and tell them that your going to cancel your order and go to anougther dealer say they said they can get you one within so many weeks.

it worth a try or not.
your car could probably been a car that was kept at a storage depot from a previously cancelled customer order that had the exact same spec you wanted.

well get you eh :D

just remember the vxr styling kit thats an option is partly of the same thats on the
vxr,i.e side skirts,roof sopiler that they have on so if they are having problems wit the
kit then you will have the same problem aswell as others have.

just got back from the dealer after having a look at a red vxr and aparently the
first batch of red ones have a defect in the red paint and they are awaiting for
a top dog from vauxhall to come and inspect it,to look at they are like a rusty
brown rain runs in the red paint,i`ll get piccy of it when i go back up later.
The vxr styling pack will not affect the build of the VXR's at all. Its made seperatly even though they use the same skirts & spolier.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The vxr styling pack will not affect the build of the VXR's at all. Its made seperatly even though they use the same skirts & spolier.

not saying it will affect the actual build of the vxr,wot i`m sayin is when it comes down to them fitting the bodykit the styling parts do come from the same place so if they are having problems on how it actual fits to the car then the styling kit for the option then it`ll affect the vxr,its not really rocket science to work out,been working for vxl for many years and know too much to wot goes on and how they work.

:D :D

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Well from my knowledge VXR's havent suffered from the same problems that the other D models have had with the shared parts of the styling pack.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
yeh :lol: only took them 4months when their supplier went bust for astra vxr kits

not wanting to worry people :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts